You want to apply for an election card or a ‘Shops & Establishments‘ license, but don’t know which documents are required? Would you like to solve parking or other issues in your society? This site makes it easy to deal with government departments, for our daily life issues.
The first time ever in India, Railways approved a non-profit venture to adopt a station. This is the beautification we accomplished, due to the efforts of 550+ volunteers AND donors:
For more work details, since we started in December 2014, read on (links will open in FB):
- Lifting debris; fixing potholes
- Plantation of over 100 saplings
- Getting the station premises cleaned on a daily basis. Quite a change!
- Installation of 29 street lights on the FOB’s (foot-over-bridges) – making it safer for commuters and making it easier for pedestrians to walk on the FOB.
- Signature campaign for cleanliness awareness by students of Amulakh Amichand school and Little Angel’s school
- Putting informational posters and banners on cleanliness and safety
- Putting up a lot of dustbins with chains
- Initial clean-up of station premises
Painting for a newer look:
- Beautiful Warli art, outside ticket window offices
- Decorative art on the wall outside platform 1
- Murals on cement sheets by Aditya college and JJ College students
- Painting ticket window areas at platform 1 and platform 2
- Painting the grills outside platform 1 and on platform 1
- Painting of wall and cement sheets on platform 2
There are more events and improvements lined up at the station.
Please share this page: